Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wow Where did the month of may go!

Well I can't even believe that may is gone already,
So I have just reaized that LPA Confrence is basicly here already well in like 25 days or so and to some people that is still a ways but thats to ppl who don't live the wild and crazy life we do. I was just trying to see how many of you that read this are infact going, and when you will be checking inn/departing. Why you probably ask well....Id like to set up a dinner Night with all of us blogging mom's and our families, but would like t get some ideas on who would be intrested and what kind of food everyone likes, so i cn find a place that is family orinted and a decent price or see if i can set up reservations at like a group rate. that way we can meet in person and develop our Friendship on a more personal level. Also I wanna make sure they can accomadate us and our children seating wise.
so feel free to let me know what you think asap.
i need to know by june 10th the number of seats to call ahead and once i know what ppl like as far as to eat.

well thanks so Much,
Sonya

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm actually NOT going to the conference, but something I've thought about for the future. Right now Evan doesn't have any concerns and still can do all that his friends can do--he isn't even that much shorter then them yet. But in a few years...We've only met one other family who have a 12 year old son with hypo and he is about the same height as my Kindergartner. Cute kid. Hope the dinner works out--sounds like fun!

Sarah said...

We will be there from Saturday through Wednesday I think. May be back and forth a little, but for the most part we will be around.

Kim said...

Wish we could be there, but we are not members of LPA. Preston is fortunate to have many friends around here who also have achon so he gets the opportunity to see people like himself. I wish I could go thoughjust to meet all of you. I love this little blogging community and it would be great to meet!