Friday, May 30, 2008

Breaking A Secret.......ops the cats out of the bag now

Well for some of you who have been reading my blogs I wanna thank you for all your support. But what I'm about to tell you might shock you and maybe not. So hats the big secret your wondering? well here it goes.
Back in February of 2008 i filed a social security claim on Jaden. We had all kinds of medical comps since he was born and still today, well all these complications relate to his Dwarfism and we didn't know he had dwarfism till recently, so for the big secret...... Social security wants us to take Jaden for an exam OK fine but keep in mind he is only 2 1/2 and they want him to go for a Psychological Consultant OK
Well anytime we are seeing a new Doc even if our ped referrs us i look em up, well
This doctor isn't even found in the American Medical Ass. Reviews. OK so i look up our Doctors that we see and have seen in the past and boom they all pop up. this Dr. they want us to see there is no such Dr. Listed.....mmmmmm wonder why, So i have finally proven that the doc's they say they want you to see Just might not even be A Dr. So I'm wondering What kind of Scam is the SSA pulling. And how many of these so called Doc's are really even Doc's and Why is there no record of this Dr?
This Ladies and Mom's and readers Proves to me that The whole social Security Administration Is probably Mis-diagnosing ppl and denials of claims are high because they are frauding us citizens, and we don't even know it because we don't think that our Government would try to fail us well I'm 1 big Fighter and when it comes to my kids, i will fight all the way. I'm not just their Mother or friend but their advocate.
And if the Government wants to fraud me and my kid I'm gonna Expose this to the fullest.
So there you have it SSA is full of sh....
Check it out see if you Dr. is listed Let me know if they are or aren't use this link: www.healthgrades.com
please help me with this search

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow you're good! I have no memory AT ALL so I was hoping that you would find me. Either that or I was hoping Erika sent out the contact list soon. Let's definitely keep in touch. Are you doing First Steps play group this summer? I know that Ben AND Kiera would love to see Blake.