Sunday, June 15, 2008

for those who read

We have been so busy lately with School out and Dr. appointments, here is a little update for you all. today we went to my dads house for a BBQ and this was a great day my dad bought a new digital camera and he was enjoying taking pictures of his Grandsons he has a new hobby and don't even realize it yet. But this Thursday Blake will be going down to the Marriott Hotel In Dearborn, Mi because Scouts from Nickelodeon, Disney and a bunch of others will be looking for child stars for new shows and commercials, everyone we have talked to says Blake has an outgoing and funny personality and i should put him in modeling and never actually considered it till i seen him in school and out in public, and he is not shy at all with or with out camera and i figure lets give it shot what do we have to loose, you never know if you don't take the chance. here are a few pics of the kids from the BBQ. Blake's i plan to use as his head shots for the scouts let me know if you got any better poses i should try to get before Thursday.
Also My hubby is a Hypochondroplasia dwarf as well so if you wonder what a Adult male with hypo looks like look at jon with jaden.







3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for posting the pics! You never see photos of adults with hypo. It's always reassuring when I do.

Kim said...

Your husband is very handsome, as are your two boys. Good luck with Blake-he is adorable. Keep us posted

Lara said...

Do you mind telling me how tall your husband is? My 13 year old son was just diagnosed as Hypo and I am very curious to find out all I can about it and what to expect.
Thanks,
Lara