Friday, October 24, 2008

Just when you thought........

You Know i just realized that in my days of recollection, I remember that i couldn't wait to graduate i hated morning classes, and Hated School to only some degree. only because it was full of what is known as Clicks, and jocks, and popular stuck up Brats that thought they were the best of the Best. Well i have realized that it doesn't end once you Graduate it is Society that condones to this behavior. Such as in work place, support groups, Churches, and your local Neighborhood where as Adults raising your children its just something that continues on generation after generation. Why i have no Idea we all want the same A happy healthy and well Family.
but we are always competing against one another when we should be competing against the other world countries, and our government to support our dreams and ideas But no we aren't we are to busy worrying if Our children can go to school in the best of the best and live in the biggest house drive the best cars. We really have lost the American Dream. we should be building our children's Pride on the content of the character, and instilling morals and values because i think a child with High Self esteem is richer then a child with no self esteem. That child with Higher self esteem will be a true member to our society. We are all different but all the same in many ways. No wonder our country is in debt. we have our morals, and priorities basically on the low end of our lives. You Know I have found and its unfortunate but i have found clicks in my Sons support group and it saddens me because we as parents in this group our already showing our children to judge and dis-like for whatever reason even as toddlers and children that this is your friends because we choose the parents as our friends and we not include others because we don't care for their parents for what ever reason. This saddens me why cheat thees kids whom may not have the best of the best but our children share many simulate things such as being short stature, society already does this why do we not stick to gather and let these kids make their own decision and not exclude these kids. You know my son has another lp child in his class/grade as i have mention in the last post "T"
WAS ABLE TO BENEFIT FROM JADEN'S IEP as for Adaptions in the class room i didn't have the attitude of Oh well its not my kid i felt i not only as a member of LPA and a parent and Wife to LP's I was going to advocate for this other lp child because some people believe it or not Might not know that they and their child are in titled to this adaptions regardless if its used right now its there from them to use if needed or wanted. which will help their Independence and self esteem. I mean I'm what you call low income and don't have the best of the best and my kids don't have the best of the best but i feel they have a well rounded mother and father who cares as to how they will grow up in society to not treat ppl who have money as the true friends and the ones who don't have money aren't your friends, I was raised to treat ppl for ppl not for what they have or don't. And I love my boys they are really great
and i know if i stay on this right way of thinking and teaching my kids this value and morals they are going to be really great leaders in this world. and richer then anything that money can ever buy. heck I am not ashamed to say I shop in second hand stores, I grocery shop in Save-a-lot or Aldis. I'm not ashamed to admit that i live in a trailer park im proud of who i am as a person, a mother, and a wife and who my boys will grow up to be im even more proud to me Iam Richer then those in a $300,000.00 home and a $60,000.00 car and a wardrobe by lv, Gucci, and stilettos.
Baby I shop Once upon a child and Wal-mart, I even go to garage sales, and mom 2 mom sales and my kids don't know the difference and when they do I'm gonna say hey you got 60,000.00 towards College and we won't have to struggle at the last minute when its High school graduation day knowing my kids are going to college how are we going to pay for it! to me education is every thing. as to a good well rounded Child who will be an awesome asset to our country.
that's all i have to say on this note please don't take this the wrong way y'all im just a ranting and venting. I feel much better now that i have put my feelings out.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can only say well said. You should be proud of the person you are, the mother you are and the inspiration you are to your children. I hope that you print this out (what you wrote) and give it to both your kids on their graduation day from high school. Big hugs to you!